Thursday, November 13, 2008

I've never been this angry!

At two am, I was tossing and turning in bed. I wanted to scream so loud and just cry so hard. The turn of events had been unexpected -- and little did I know that in one fleeting moment, relationships could be destroyed. I'd like to think the conflicts were all brought about by simple misunderstandings. But something tells me that someone was bound to destroy everything.

And to that someone, I hope you're happy now. You're the most selfish person I have ever met! You're not even involved in the issue, but just coz you wanted attention, you squeezed yourself in. Because of your ka-igat, the two of them fought. Do you think we're happy with what you did last saturday? WE ALL HATED YOU! That's why I didn't tell you I was still here, because I didn't want to see you. That's why C**** didn't text you either. And we thought you'd realize your mistake, but did you? NO. You made things even worse.

Then what did you do last night, huh? You showed up again, drunk! Do you think you're helping us by doing the things you did? NO. I'm pretty sure you just wanted to be "in" on the action that's why you showed yourself last night. And you even turned R*** against us. YOU BITCH. I feel so sorry for you, you pretentious user! And what did you get out of it, huh? Did you get to KISS him? I'm sure you wanted to.

You know there are only a few people who know the REAL you. And what I don't understand is, why you hurt these people. Do you think we're always going to accept you with open arms? We have our limits. You have your limits. I shouldn't have trusted in you again. I shouldn't have befriended you again the first time we fought. I KNEW IT. You're never going to change. You will forever be dictated by your horny-ness.

We both know you're already destroying your image in once certain community. And now, you're pushing your friends away, too. I just wonder where you're going to end up. If you'll ever have real friends. Tsk. Tsk.

I know you're going to read this entry. I hope you die in that closet you're in.

1 comment:

FinLust said...

WOW! ok...this is shocking...GO ANNA!