Tuesday, July 15, 2008

2 musical celebrations!

Guess who's coming to Manila again?

Alicia Keys, undoubtedly one of the best singers of my generation will be performing for her Filipino fans at the big dome on August 5 as part of her "As I Am" tour. I absolutely love her new album, my favorite tracks being 'Lesson Learned' and 'No One'. I hope I get to snag a ticket, huhuhuhu. I cannot miss this concert.




Guess who's reuniting for a concert?

GAWD!!! I can't believe it's actually going to happen! ERASERHEADS, arguably the best Pinoy band of the 90's (and one of the best bands of ALL time) are coming back! Well, at least for one night. The buzz about the reunion concert has been circulating for months, and members of the band have dropped clues that made fans anticipate the exciting news.



Finally in the E-heads yahoo group, this message has put an end to speculations and has everyone counting down the days til the special night:

Yes it’s true. It’s been in the works for several months. Marlboro is sponsoring this concert and paid each of the members a staggering P10M each to do a full 45-minute set. This is the official announcement:

“No more blind items my dear friends. Yes. We are confirming it. There is no point denying: August 30, 2008 will be LEGENDARY!!! The country’s most influential band ever will be reunited for ONE NIGHT ONLY. This once in a lifetime experience will be staged at the CCP opengrounds. Tickets are free and you can download it early August. Website to be announced.

ONE BRAND.
ONE BAND.
ONE NIGHT ONLY…
ERASERHEADS REUNION CONCERT!”


I can't wait to jam to Huling El Bimbo, Pare Ko and Alapaap! This concert must not be missed! =)

No comments: