Monday, July 14, 2008

an emo entry

It's raining again and I'm all emo - listening to my rainy day playlist while lying on the bed, eyes shut. I grumble a bit, if my plans were just followed, I would be in Manila by now, partying with my cousin or chatting with my friends in Starbucks. Instead, I'm stuck here - with nothing to do, and nowhere to go. I need my getaway vacation, dammit. That's it, I'm having a chat with my Mom tonight... she has to let me go.

Now I'm mulling over a relationship I'm not even a part of. Gawd, I can't believe I allowed myself to be in too deep. And now that things aren't going as smoothly as I would've hoped it would, I find myself stressed, exhausted, and yes, a bit pissed. I treasure friendships so much (which is why I got into this situation in the first place) but it's about time to live my life sans the complications of other people's problems. I think I've had enough.

Have you met ever met a manipulative, devious, scheming bitch who has the power make your life miserable just by being so darn evil? I have. I thought I can handle her, but now, I'm scared. I've seen what she can do... and I never thought anyone could be so... bad. Pray for me. I think she's out to get me.

I'm missing a lot of people.

I miss Maia. I miss her older brother-slash-musician I have a huge crush on, I miss her Mom who makes the best pancakes in the world. And I miss her and our jamming sessions which don't end til dawn. I miss her temper, I miss her jokes. I heard she was going home this month. I can't wait.

I have to finish this entry. My Dad's interrogating me about his missing slippers. That's that. =)

No comments: